Merriman assaults Tila Tequila

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rotoworld.com...

So he gets busted for steroids, he misses last season with an injury and now this?

What an idiot.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I read that a few minutes ago, this guy can never stay out of trouble it seems, he's always in the news for something and its usually not good. The guys definite has a temper problem. He's a good player but he's also a headache to have.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Another idiot that doesn't deserve the money or fame that he has.

4. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I didn't know that was the 'girlfriend'. I want to hear the full story on this one before I say anything.

5. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I wanted Merriman so bad in that draft even though I liked Demarcus Ware. I just thought Merriman would have been a better pick. Now I'm glad we didn't get this idiot and got Ware instead.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I remember that CO, I'm the one who wanted Merriman as well, he seemed like he would be a better fit. But I'm sure glad they went with Demarcus Ware, he's a monster and one if not the best defensive player in the league.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I sense the ghost of Pacman Jones has taken another form.

8. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I think y'all should let the justice system take run its course on this one. Check the details, no marks or physical injuries were found. The only reason why they arrested him was because she filed a "citizens arrest" and the cops had to arrest him by law. She was reportedly drunk, and her character is questionable at best. This has hesaid/shesaid all over it. Can't blame you for saying he is stupid for hanging out with her in the first place though.