• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Merging inactive forums.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Title says it all. Is it possible to do this where it wouldnt be too messy? Would it increase server speed, site load time, or optimize GF in some form? There are a lot of subforums that haven't had a post since 2010.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We're working on this, and hopefully it will be done by the first week of August.

Throw out suggestions here. Not promising you'll get what you want, but it will give us an idea.

BigBob

Registered Member
Make sure there aren't any strictly sports forums involved. They're a bunch of 14-year old kids that anyone who disagrees with them are "fucking faggots". Throw that out there to Brix.

Impact

V.I.P.
Can you do something about the showbiz forum? That place is a mess...don't need the singular show forums at all!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
As Babe said, this is something we're discussing and working on right now behind the scenes. Quite a few of the inactive forums are going to be merged with others soon. We'll also be doing away with the forum categories at the top of the site to help further. The organization wil be a lot cleaner soon. Our expected timetable for this is early August as Babe mentioned.