Merc's Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Since I recently recieved this PM from a user (you can guess) about my little joke of a signature, I figured we needed a thread about it. Why? Because apparenlty my intentions aren't clear.

The Wall of Shame was implicated months ago when I decided it was necessary to cite and display users who went above and beyond to prove how stupid they really are and why they were banned (Everyone in the sig is banned, so no you cannot apply to be in it). I also didn't ban anyone on the list, as the user seems to claim.

Because this user who sent me the above PM still seems to think I have an ego bigger than his left ass cheek, I'm here to promise you that it's not like that. The Wall of Shame is an educational tool! If you're new here, it's a good idea to look up the posts of those listed so that you know what will get you hated around here. So study it up, kids!

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

omgz merc u r so meen, y r u makin fun of this peeple, wut did they evr do 2 u????

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I think it's so sad that you're taking the situations and putting them on the Wall of Shame...You're just exploiting them, and using them for your own enjoyment!! HOW RUDE!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Who cares, they are gone!

4. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

So why "The Disclaimer"?

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

*Smack*

The sound you just heard was the joke regarding the Wall of Shame that just went right over IntheNet's head and hit the wall behind him.

Hoosier.

6. Merc

Are you kidding me? My post was deleted? This is subtalk, who's the tard that deleted it?

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I did.
    Sorry...

8. Merc

I thought that was one of the allowances in sub-talk? Did I miss something? I thought it was allowed on a minimal basis . . . ??

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Sen, can we still use the phrase "Q.E.D, bitch"?

Kaz

10. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Best post ever!!!! Good laugh over lunch...I wish Fusion had Rep points as I would give Senator all I have....