Merc's Wall of Shame

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Merc:

I suppose asking is an exercise in futility but I thought it worth a shot... Why do you cite your list in "victims" in your sig? I note a certain pride in your "victim" list; a smuggness on your part. Do you take pride in who you ban? This is certainly your choice and ignore my opinion as I am sure you will, but in my estimation such a list denotes a Mod ego driven in the wrong direction. Taking joy in who you excise seems... sad.
Since I recently recieved this PM from a user (you can guess) about my little joke of a signature, I figured we needed a thread about it. Why? Because apparenlty my intentions aren't clear.

The Wall of Shame was implicated months ago when I decided it was necessary to cite and display users who went above and beyond to prove how stupid they really are and why they were banned (Everyone in the sig is banned, so no you cannot apply to be in it). I also didn't ban anyone on the list, as the user seems to claim.

Because this user who sent me the above PM still seems to think I have an ego bigger than his left ass cheek, I'm here to promise you that it's not like that. The Wall of Shame is an educational tool! If you're new here, it's a good idea to look up the posts of those listed so that you know what will get you hated around here. So study it up, kids!

I think it's so sad that you're taking the situations and putting them on the Wall of Shame...You're just exploiting them, and using them for your own enjoyment!! HOW RUDE!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Who cares, they are gone!

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
*Smack*

The sound you just heard was the joke regarding the Wall of Shame that just went right over IntheNet's head and hit the wall behind him.

Hoosier.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Are you kidding me? My post was deleted? This is subtalk, who's the tard that deleted it?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I thought that was one of the allowances in sub-talk? Did I miss something? I thought it was allowed on a minimal basis . . . ??