• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Merc, Tuck and the rest of the menagerie

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
The radical difference in our opinions piques my interest.

It's not a culture issue. I have nearly nothing in common with the Indian culture. It's more like my Internet culture. Do you think that this difference is simply a difference in perspective? Do you value personal relationships with others over unrestrained opinion.

Is it an emotional reaction to what you might have perceived as attacks on you in other threads? Neither of you offend me in the slightest, but it's not true the other way round, don't deny it. But that can be largely attributed to my lack of emotion. Do you think it's an emotional reaction on my part? To see if the stimulation of your emotion might stimulate at least a fraction of my emotion?

It's certainly not due to lack of intelligence on anyone's part.

Our behaviour interests me. Discuss.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
If you wanted something other than the constant stream of shit that spews from my mouth, you should have put this in General Discussion.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
General discussion requires censored talk, and you know how much I hate restraining my opinion. Apart from highly germane images conveying wisdom that words cannot convey, there's a need for highly intelligent posts like the one directly above me, and loads of critical commentary possibly loaded with insults and cat calls to make me feel at home.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
In other words, you're a /b/tard.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
So you're a /b/tard.