Merc is mod no more

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah so, not like anyone cares, but I just thought with certains parts of my life changing and my general disappointment in my own handlings around here that I could use a break. I probably won't decrease my time here until the summer, but I'm taking time off from the staff.

That is all. So . . . rejoice, weep, whatever you feel like doing.

What have you done to be disappointed in ur handlings of the forums?!

I've found you to be a great mod in the time I've been here, and will miss having you as one! I hope you still come back and visit after summer comes.

I consider you quite the intellectual, friend! Don't stay away for too long if you leave after summer comes!

*gives you a nod of approval and respect*

Yeah so, not like anyone cares,
whoo wwoo we suck :sad:

but I just thought with certains parts of my life changing and my general disappointment in my own handlings around here that I could use a break.
? ................................................... !

I probably won't decrease my time here until the summer, but I'm taking time off from the staff.

That is all. So . . . rejoice, weep, whatever you feel like doing.
muahahhahahaaa .. now you can take offf the badge & get stuck in .. welcome from me ..

you sir have balls ..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You've done an amazing job so far Merc. Your one of the members that keeps these forums running smoothly. But if you see that your actions as a moderator are getting out of hand I trust your judgement. Whenever your ready to come back there's definitly going to be a spot open for you. Thanks for all the things you've done for Fusion Central as a Super Moderator. Me and my fellow staff truly appreciated it.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Nuuuu! Who am I going to watch straighten members out for fun now ;_;

Lol but any Merc I hope you do get things straightened out. The Doctor of Cool will always have his power mod or not, your respect came without it so remember you still have your fist above everyone else's yeah!