• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Men In Black 3... D, obviously.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Just like pretty much any franchise without a third part, the coincidence of having a film number with same amount of dimensions on screen is just too much to pass up.

Smith And Jones Confirmed For MIB 3-D

The first Men In Black is one of my childhood favourites. I watched the VHS to death but I did not have the same love for the sequel. I'm sure I'll take in the thrid outing too but I don't have any high hopes for it.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
At least it's good to see that Tommy Lee Jones decided to join the cast of months of speculation, now I'll definitely watch it.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Meh,

I knew there was going to be a part 3 but I really dont like 3d movies. Either way I'm still gonna watch it but in 2d.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I never really cared for the Men In Black franchise to be honest with everyone. I think the movies were pretty boring and dont know why people liked it so much. Even the first one was pretty blah IMO. I might catch the 3rd one to say Ive seen it but I wont hold my breath or anticipating because the second one was absolutely terrible.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'd prefer just a MIB 3 in regular 'ole 2D. I cannot wait for this 3D craze to die.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
They're fun movies, sounds good to me! The 3D should be fun for this kind of flick, I'm not down on it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I probably quote the Men in Black movie as much as any other movie I've watched. The first installment is one of my favorite movies all of time. Wasn't a huge fan of the second one but it wasn't too bad.

I want to see this one for sure.