• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Memorial sub-thread for Ilus...

Would you support this type of sub-thread

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
In some other forums I have been on where members have passed they have made sub-threads in memory of the passing member. In light of Ilus we should have a section just for her, but more of a dedicated to type thread. The only thing allowed to be posted would be if people need prayers or are having life problems and need support. Even for joyess occasions like babies and marriages. This thread would simply be in honor of her, but only threads in the aforementioned post would be allowed.

What do you think?

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
It should be called "Beautiful Dream"

Dekzper

Registered Member
I totally agree with the thread name and the concept for the thread. She was a very caring and positive person and I think this would be perfect.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
What I want is a section called Beautiful Dream, like the Arts and Crafts section. Or a subsection like you mentioned.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Beautiful Dream, ILM of Katrina - positive thoughts section

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm not just talking about a running thread, but a whole new sub section like sub talk, MD, General etc... But just for her and people can go in and make their own theirs as applicable.

Impact

V.I.P.
I think her own sub section is a great idea, and it being a positivity one is the best idea i've heard yet.

If that doesn't happen then I definitely think the Arts section should be renamed. Kayleigh also had a good idea earlier of making a sub section within the arts area specifically for pencil sketches which is what she was really amazing at.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I'm not just talking about a running thread, but a whole new sub section like sub talk, MD, General etc... But just for her and people can go in and make their own theirs as applicable.
Yes, except the sub section would be one level down from ST or MD or General. Similar to how Lifestyle has Jobs....ST would have Beautiful Dreams. I think it should have a theme though and somehow it needs to be explained the kind of content that would usually land there. Some have mentioned posts to get support over some life event. It doesnt' always need to be a sad affair but something significant where a person needs moral support. I think it's a great way to honor her. In the way she reached out to us, it was like a pay-it-forward for us to reach out to each other or noobs.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I think that's a great idea. I'm thinking something like the subsections in General where you find Autos or Offbeat News or something like that. And it be dedicated to positive thoughts.