• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Member of the Year: Genital Forum

Genital Forum Member of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Seen a lot of good threads in sub talk this year (some horrible like all of Tucker's threads. :lol:) and thought it would be fun to see who people think who is the Genital Forum (sub talk) member of the year. I have put in the 4 most active and creative members that I have seen last year in my opinion and the 5th option is for other if you have other ideas of who it could be.

Rules are simple: If you vote they will be public and you will need to explain the reason of why you voted for that person.

Also the winner will need to put "Genital Forum's 2010 Member of the Year" for at least a month.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I went with Bliss. The lulz between her and Tucker were roughly equal, but the facepalms from Tucker were far higher than Bliss's, thus Bliss's net lulz were higher.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I love you all equally, except Tucker. Fuck you.

I voted for him, though, because in my most recent active times he's made me laugh fairly consistently.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I voted for Elly simply because every time I'm in sub-talk more than half of it seems to be her!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I love you all equally, except Tucker. Fuck you.

I voted for him, though, because in my most recent active times he's made me laugh fairly consistently.
His crap is ridiculously funny. I haven't voted yet, but if you don't see your nominee up there please feel free to write them in, they will be counted.

Reactions: Doc

BigBob

Registered Member
I voted other.

I vote for Bliss's mom. I love her and her warm inerds.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I voted for Tucker. I do not understand some of his humor, but still it makes me laugh. :bolt:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I voted for bliss, because i'm biased towards her. also <3 Tucker, but you always vote for whoever's mom your fucking.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I went with Bliss. The lulz between her and Tucker were roughly equal, but the facepalms from Tucker were far higher than Bliss's, thus Bliss's net lulz were higher.
I voted for bliss, because i'm biased towards her. also <3 Tucker, but you always vote for whoever's mom your fucking.
I love you guys. <3 And lmfao Danny.

I voted for Tucker because he makes me laugh so hard, pee sometimes comes out.

Oh and thank you for putting me on the list.

Last edited: