Melina suffers knee injury

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Rajah.com

That sucks for Melina...put the belt on Gail Kim...its time...

WWE Divas champiin Melina, who injured her knee earlier this week during a match at a Tuesday night house show, has been pulled off Raw house show lineups through February. Her injury is believed to be a torn ACL.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never been a fan of Melina.. personally I think the belt will go to Maryse because she was on the verge to feuding with her anyway.

Never been a fan of Gail Kim either, she's talented but she's boring to watch in my opinion. I don't see the WWE giving her the strap.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I'm sure Maryse will get the belt...which is fine because she's really good. There is no girl on any roster currently in TNA or WWE more talented then Gail Kim; she's the best.

WWE is just too stupid to notice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would disagree with that, Natalya is more talented then Gail Kim, she just hasn't gotten the chance to showcase her talent since actually joining the WWE.

When Gail Kim had her first tenure with the WWE and when she was on TNA she got a good push, Natalya hasn't gotten that yet, hence why people think someone like Maria is better.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would disagree with that, Natalya is more talented then Gail Kim, she just hasn't gotten the chance to showcase her talent since actually joining the WWE.

When Gail Kim had her first tenure with the WWE and when she was on TNA she got a good push, Natalya hasn't gotten that yet, hence why people think someone like Maria is better.
Neither of them have...at least in the WWE. We've seen what Gail Kim can do in the TNA. She's far and away the most talented. Since we haven't seen the entire arsenal of Natalya I think its impossible to say she's better at this point.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Agreed with Millz. Gail Kim is definitely the most talented out of the Divas roster. I hope to god that Maryse doesn't get the belt, the only thing good about her is that she's hot....other than that she's not good at all from my standpoint.

Sucks for melina though, that's another setback for her I guess.

Dang, I like Melina and I just voted for her, too! Hope she recovers nicely and is out of pain. >.<;

For the title, yeah, either Gail or Maryse should get it. Maryse would be the more wiser choice since Maryse was giving a promo after her match on Monday antagonizing Melina.