Melina is annoying

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is more of a rant than anything else. I can't stand Melina at all, it doesn't matter if it's in the ring or on the Microphone. Her screaming before her finishing move is annoying as hell. I can't stand her entrance either, yes even when she does the splits.

I don't understand why the WWE gave her the title when she came back, I know that she lost it in the first place because she got injured, but I just don't believe she deserves the title.

What are your thoughts on Melina?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think I dislike her as much as you do but I am not really much of a fan either to be honest. When I saw she came back my reaction was, eh, whatever. I didn't really miss her while she was gone to be honest.

If any diva needed a heel turn she'd be at the top of my list. Might help her out some.

I think she's very good in the ring though...above average for a girl. The personality is lacking though. I just dont care about her anymore.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I agree with BR, that her screaming is annoying as hell, but I can't really complain since she's one of the few girls that can wrestle as opposed to the eye candy that the WWE has going on. Not that I'm a big fan or anything, it's not like I actually watch women's wrestling anymore lol. Those matches are like bathroom and snack breaks for me, and this coming from a girl.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Melina is hot! She is the hottest female in the WWE in my eyes, I love watching her in the ring even though I know it is going to be a bad match.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I think she's the ugliest diva in the WWE, each their own I guess.

@ Bubbles: I think there's a lot of divas that can wrestle in the WWE, it's just that they don't really give them a chance to shine. Biggest example is Natalya, she's arguably the best female wrestler in the business, but yet she doesn't get many chances to shine in the ring.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Wow! I think she's the ugliest diva in the WWE, each their own I guess.

@ Bubbles: I think there's a lot of divas that can wrestle in the WWE, it's just that they don't really give them a chance to shine. Biggest example is Natalya, she's arguably the best female wrestler in the business, but yet she doesn't get many chances to shine in the ring.
Oh yeah, defo I agree with ya there. There's a lot girls like Beth Phoenix, Natalya Gail Kim and Tamina. But like you said, they don't get the opportunity despite being super talented. Every once in a blue moon, you get a good women's match other than that its just stupid cat fights and bitch slaps. I truly lost interest in the women's division the day Candice won the title. THAT was the worst thing to happen to the Women's Championship, and it all went downhill after that.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Honestly, if Melina didn't have fake boobs I don't think I would ever get that funny feeling downstairs when looking at her. That's pretty much the only thing I stare at when I watch her. Oh and her wrestling abilities, of course. Excuse me.

Its a shame that her and Eve get the pushes while Gail and Nattie are doing nothing. I just do not understand WWE writing sometimes.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Don't even get me started on Eve. She is just atrocious. Zack Gowen did a better moonsault than her, and he only had one leg.

Meh. I used to like her when she was with MNM. Now that she's a face I don't really care much for her. Her appearance is fine to me, I don't care about that. I was reading an interview where another female wrestler (I forget who) said that Melina was crazy and always wanted to do these crazy spots, which makes me think she actually cares how she looks in the ring and wants to make an impression. I respect her for that. She's a good girl and I hope for the best for her.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Melina's one of the top Divas in the WWE, plain and simple.

She's likeable as a face, hateable as a heel...very talented in the ring compared to a majority of Divas right now...has a unique style.

All I can say is that every superstar/diva/wrestler/knockout isn't for everyone, lol.