• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mel Gibson is going insane

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
^^
Ever see that South Park episode? Or that Family Guy episode? He is nutts.

But I have never heard of that movie, I am intrigued by the description. I would like to see him potray it correctly. I am really interested in the Mayans but know more of the Incas and Aztecas.

Donating pyramids though? Has that ever been done before......

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I looked like the Taliban for a while. I hadn't shaved in over two months, but I finally shaved yesterday. I kinda miss my beard.

ltk9492

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
^^
Ever see that South Park episode? Or that Family Guy episode? He is nutts.
I saw both, they are HIlarious. Its so funny with family guy episode, when they are running from the priests. lol and then the airplane haha so funny,:D :lol: so so funny.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My friends tell me I look best when I have my beard, so I'm gonna let it go again for a while.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that picture of Mel Gibson is surprising. I never expected him to look like that with a beard! :D I'm not even sure why he grew it out. The story said he won't even be acting in his new movie he's making, which is about the Mayans from what the article said.

Wrecked

Registered Member
wow he even looks like a nut in that picture.

him and tom cruise bug the **** out of me. eff'ing whack-Os of hollywood.

[ p.s. does the forum have a naughty word filter? ]

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it does. I might make it a personal option though for each member to decide on their own. However, that's a topic for another thread entirely. :). If you want to post about it in the Idea Box feel free though. :)

Back on subject, well sort of. I don't really agree with Tom Cruise being one of the big H whackos. He is crazy sometimes, but he's in too many good movies to classify him as a whacko. :) Mel Gibson too. Braveheard anyone?

Maybe eccentric is the word?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
The beard isn't even the most bothersome part. Nor that look he has in the picture. The weirdest part is that little golden dyed triangle on the chin. What the freak is that crap? Seriously, he should play the part of an evil villian in some video game made into a movie with that thing.

Pianobone

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
^^
Ever see that South Park episode? Or that Family Guy episode?
Because South Park and Family Guy are completely unbiased and fair.