Movies Mel Gibson Arrested

Italiano

Film Elitist
I just want to hear what people have to say about this, seems unlikely of him, but at the same time I'm not surprised, and it's pretty amusing.

Filmmaker and actor Mel Gibson was arrested recently in LA.

Cops saw him speeding through downtown and they booked on suspicion of driving under the influence.

He was released on a $5000 bail.

Thoughts? Criticism? Sarcasm?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
He was speeding 147/kmh and his alcohol rate was 0.12
Why would he do that when he said that he quit alcohol

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
"Jesus made me do it, officer."

Drinking a bit too much of the 'holy water' is never a good thing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, $5000, and he has millions, ya think they would have made it a little higher.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Well when you're a celebrity the standards for crime and punishment aren't exactly that high up there.

"I was trying to get a vision for my next movie officer. It's called "Desperate for Attention"

Italiano

Film Elitist
I've got an update on Gibson.

Apparently there was a suspected cover-up over Gibson's arrest.

When Gibson was stopped by the police he was rude and abnoxious, resisted arrest, and made anti-semetic remarks.

He was charged with three counts, 2 of misdemenor and a DUI and faces 6 months.

Gibson's also made a couple public apologizes for his behavior.

Source: www.comcast.net- The Fan

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Yeah, it was very uncharacteristic of him to get arrested and say the things he did. He said, "fuck jews" (i apologize for the language in advance).

Seriously though, this is not what I expected from a man who made The Passion of the Christ. Ehh, I guess it happens, oh well. I still like him.

A

Ant On A Log

This really grinds my gears. Mel Gibson is no better than you or I, and still he gets class A treatment whereas if I did the same thing he did, I would have been beaten down and thrown in jail with no bail. It isn't fair that class status determines how much the law applies to you. There is definetly a large discepancy here and it really grinds my gears.