• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mein Kamph

queenneffy

Has anyone else read this book? Did you know that the American version has two chapters removed which detail his plan to eradicate the Jews?
i ues to work in a second book shop for many years and we had one the orignal of Main Kamph,i think he wrote that whie in prison not sure :confused:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, he wrote it in an Austrian prison called Landsberg eam Lech starting on August 1, 1924.

I've actually taken several notes in the book that really scare me as for as their relevance to modern times. For example, he talked of using people's religion to start a war with no means; something people have claimed that President Bush has done, and something the Arabs have been doing for longer than any of us could possibly remember.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 0
Dr4gon Breaking News 3