Megaman(Tut Tryout)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Meh...I think it came out horrid in a way >.< But here is the result of a Megaman Tut that I tried to follow. I really like the numeral effect bg and the extraction I used though:

[​IMG]

Hmm....I think I should of taken out that Abstract thingie though. If anyone knows of a good site with C4D's then let me know. Most of the tuts I'm following require them which really really sucks!:censored:

2. Tan

Tan Guest

hmm your definatley learning, BTW did you use free transform to get the stock smaller, if so do not use that, use image size and keep it on 'contrain porportions' otherwise it looks slightly stretched like how yours kinda does.
    Gradient maps are the key to refining your work, use those.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Mhmm...I use the maps, but their quite annoying in getting use to though. That image resizing thing where you pres Ctrl+t while holding Shift? Oh yeah....I use that but I haven't used the free transform, I use the place option under File. I didn't know that the pic looks stretchy, looks fine to me but I guess that I do gotta work on that aswell. Thanks for the advice though Tan^^