Nintendo Megaman Battle Network

I am so Mad right now I was playing for hella long and then a boss battle came up and I did not save it and now I have to re do about 30 minutes of game play. I hate games with no check points. I do not save offten and they force me to do so. Anyone else hate this?

Anyone play and like battle network?

Yes I am only on the first one :(

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
GBA emulator my friend, save anywhere, anytime. :D

But yeah I can agree. Going long distances without save points is pretty lame. Sometimes it adds to the challenge. I'm not saying I hate the challenge, but sometimes it's downright inconvenient and detrimental to the whole "fun" part of the game.

GBA emulator my friend, save anywhere, anytime. :D

But yeah I can agree. Going long distances without save points is pretty lame. Sometimes it adds to the challenge. I'm not saying I hate the challenge, but sometimes it's downright inconvenient and detrimental to the whole "fun" part of the game.

I am using the VBA emulator

I just forget to save because I do not save in normal games often.

MGS3 I save like three times in the whole game.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
MGS3 I save like three times in the whole game.
GO FOR THE FOXHOUND RATING!

Anyway, I find this type of saving annoying at times, even more so if your final rank is altered my the number of times you save. For example, due to the ranking system in Resident Evil 2, I doubt I'll ever be able to play the Hank and Tofu(?) mini games. Unless there's an alternate way of unlocking them.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I believe it's the best rating in the game, which you achieve by completing the game under these conditions:
Alert Mode: 0 times
Damage: under 10 life bars
Kills*: 0 humans
Saves: under 25
Continues: 0
Life Medicine Used: 0
Play Time: under 5 hours

*Humans are the only things that can be considered dead. The animals in the game that are able to be killed count as food.

You avatar reminds me of AHHH real monsters btw

I played thru it once. I am poor so I get my games from a friend for a week or so.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I played it I loved it I played the next ones which were exactly like one another and I got bored... so now I am bored with it