Megaman and Lan

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I was experimenting with a few new brushes that I just got and I decided to use that render Omega had put up in the Sig Market. This is yours Omega if you want it by the way. Really loving how this one came out too, didn't think with scribble brushes it could look so tech and yet something I can't describe but I will think of it later. Making two more sigs as I speak this anyway but their gonna be stock ones I hope >.>;

[​IMG]

C&C as always!

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I knew you would do something great with that stock when you got the time. I like how the scribbles bring out the render by swirling around it, the tech text on the sides really go well with the theme of the sig looks kinda like data is being processed. Nice work.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Well I like the one fresh made me so much better. I dislike the Squares and the computer tech writing on the sides. It is very nice just not my style though.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Kyo your getting better, I believe this is your best sig yet. I like the background and the picture you have chosen for this sig are great as well.

Side Note: I think you should try to make basketball sigs, at least try one, I know you've tried before and you hated them but just give it another chance, and make it the same style that you have for this mega man sig. Then display it so people can rate it. I believe that should be your next project.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Got any player in mind then MJ? I'll try to since you did ask and I'll make it my next project that I'm really going to work hard on^_^

Hm, alright then Omega I'll just use it for myself then, it's about time I changed anyway. Oh and for the record it isn't computer text, just some writing that turned out that way and I just left it there....it's a nice touch and looks great as stuff processing like Fresh said. Thankz for the the comment anyway! XD

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I do have a player in mind, I would love for you to do a Vince Carter sig, I know he's not my handle anymore but he's still my favorite player, and I haven't seen any new sigs of him lately. But make sure that you take pictures of him in a Nets uniform. Or can be him an all star uniform or Team U.S.A uniform, just make sure it's not in a Raptors uni. Thanks a whole lot and good luck.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's a much better version than any I have seen and I like it.