• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Mega is well.... MEGA!

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I don't have Sky Movies on my Cable package and to be honest looking at which films they show I am not all that fussed however I have been loving some of the GREAT films that have been shown on Sci-Fi recently such as Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, Mega Piranha and Dinocroc vs. Supergator, I mean who couldn't like these films?? :D

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Haha I too enjoy a good laugh at the movies SyFy has to offer. The ones you mention are all made by the same people I think. They're called Asylum and they're responsible for such "hits" as Transmorphers, Titanic 2 and the upcoming sequel to Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus; Mega Shark Vs Crocosaurus (That's right Mega Shark BEAT Giant Octopus).

YouTube - Mega Shark Vs. Crocosaurus Trailer Premiere [HD]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Godsmirror Money & Investing 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 13
Omega Art & Creative 13
sunrise Technology 1
KSpiceFantastic Video Games 0