• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Meeting/Speaking with GF members

Bliss

Sally Twit
We had a thread in the past asking who you've met from GF and who you've spoken to. That thread has been locked now I believe, plus the answers would have changed now.

So, who have you spoken with from GF?
Who have you met from GF?
Who would you like to meet from GF?

I've spoken with a bunch of GF'ers on mic but had telephone calls with Nixola, Smelnick, Chaos, ysabel, EndWinterRomance, AngelsPeak and Iris. I am using the 24 hour list plus some from memory. I don't think I've missed anyone.
Oh and I've Skype conversations with Tucker, LifeinthePond, EllyDicious and Storm.
My proudest moment was having a few seconds of Jeanie time on Skype. I think we spent five minutes yelling hello at each other. We were so excited lol.

I've met Nixola. It was over a year ago now. She came from Scotland to stay with my boyfriend and me in Nottingham. We had an awesome time.

I'd like to meet most of the VIP members and Mods. One huge GF meetup would be awesome. Definitely an LC meet up would be amazing, with a few extras like Smelnick and Kibi. Oh and of course Tucker as I let him down a long time ago.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've spoken over the phone to AwkwardlyYours, Barb, Ooh_Snap and (let's see how much of a veteran you are) . . . lavoid. That was an extremely awkward phone call since he totally stalked me for my phone number on my Facebook page (want another reason why I don't friend people so easily?) and you'll never guess what it was over.

Me modding one of his posts.

The dude actually opened not with "hello" or "hi" but "Do you mod on Fusion Central?".

Fucking whack job.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've spoken over the phone to AwkwardlyYours, Barb, Ooh_Snap and (let's see how much of a veteran you are) . . . lavoid. That was an extremely awkward phone call since he totally stalked me for my phone number on my Facebook page (want another reason why I don't friend people so easily?) and you'll never guess what it was over.

Me modding one of his posts.

The dude actually opened not with "hello" or "hi" but "Do you mod on Fusion Central?".

Fucking whack job.
Did lavoid sound like HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey? Because that's how I always read his posts

I've spoken on the phone with Iris, Anita, Hiei, Swiftstrike, Echoes, ysabel, AngelsPeak, and CO. I called pro but he didn't answer. I hope everyone appreciates what kind of guts it took for me to call him as I am phone phobic.

I've skyped with Bliss <3 and heard Chaos on chat mic

I've met ysabel, Echoes, Sui, Tucker, and AngelsPeak.

I've known SS and qweerblue since long before they joined.

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've spoken to a lot of people on the phone or Xbox Live. I don't even think I could name all of them.

I've met ysabel, Tucker, SuiGeneris, Jeanie, Barbara, Hybrix, dDave, Van002, Hi Im Tim, and CuriousGirl.

I'd like to meet Bliss, Steve, Impact, Smelnick, Millz, Unity, AnitaKnapp, Kibi, and probably many others.

dDave

V.I.P.
I frequently speak with my own brothers (obviously), but other than that I've met Echoes, we actually had a short conversation on the phone like 2 years ago as well.

He's a good hiker, had he been in the altitude longer he probably would have outperformed me.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I've spoken on the phone with Iris, Anita, Hiei, Swiftstrike, Echoes, ysabel, AngelsPeak, and CO.
We never talked? I could have sworn. See, this is one reason I'm hesitant to make lists.

I've met ysabel, Echoes, Sui, Tucker, and AngelsPeak.
So have I, except that AngelsPeak was you. ^_^

To answer the third question, I can't think of anyone here that I wouldn't like to have at a grand meetup. Beyond that, there are a handful I hope to meet someday (like those within 350km or so of London); one I pledged to visit while she's in the (CG)USA; and one I missed by thatmuch when I could stop only briefly in Rottingham, giving me a valid excuse to make another UK trip later this year. :thumbsup:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
So, who have you spoken with from GF? No one.

Who have you met from GF? No one.

Who would you like to meet from GF? Umm, Bliss, Impact, Bubbles, Iris, Kons and a bunch of others. I'll think of them later.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
So, who have you spoken with from GF?

On the phone: Smelnick and Xeilo I think. Yay for drunk dialing haha Oh, and Amy, maybe. Then all the GFers who have xbl

Who have you met from GF?

Kibi, Bex and Chaos

Who would you like to meet from GF?

Everyone I talk to outside of GF, and probably a couple newer members I don't yet have means of contacting like Crouton, Halfie and Dekz

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have spoken to so many whether it be on the phone, xbox, or video chat...so I'm not sure I could even make a list there.

GF'ers I have met: Ysabel, Shwa, Bosox, NINnerd.

I may or may not be meeting Iris in May.

As for people I would like to meet, another long list. All of LC <3, Kons, Hiei, Nightsurfer, Swiftstrike, Vegito, Bob...ummmm, ummmm...I'm sure I'm missing a whole host of people. However, I am battling a migraine, so I will just blame it on the headache.