meeting on the internet

justwondering

Registered Member
You hear all the time about people meeting on chats and forming relationships.... has anyone ever meet on here, and it becomes more then just a friendship?

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I've had two boyfriends now from a dating website. But not from a forum like this one. The guy I'm currently talking to/kind of interested in is from that same dating site.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
it has happened i've been interested in guys from the internet but nothing more than that. i had tried to meet any of them but i just didn't have the courage to.
i've had kind of crushes ... but that's it. and these were long time ago. i don't deal with these kind of crushes anymore because i don't think they're worthy.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You hear all the time about people meeting on chats and forming relationships.... has anyone ever meet on here, and it becomes more then just a friendship?
Plenty of people have great success stories of meeting people online. I just don't like the idea so much. I prefer to meet in person and I'm hesitant to call anything a relationship that doesn't involve actually physically meeting the person.

Sim

Registered Member
I've met my current girlfriend on a dating site as well, and we used to chat for maybe two weeks online, before we first met and became a couple. We've been together for 3 months now, and it's the best relationship I ever had after such a short period of time.

Gevok

Registered Member
Personally, I'm against the whole idea of internet dating. Unless you plan to meet up, I think it's really pointless. Especially in children/teens under 21.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yes... I got married. Not on GF... but on the net. I'm still with her after 4 years. So it happens ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
There were actually two people who met here on GF and ended up getting married. So yeah, it happens. They got married and then got busy with life I guess because they haven't been around much since then. :lol: