Meet Chester

Puck

Registered Member

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Awwww! He is CUTE! I have always wanted a bunny, but I just don't feel like I have the time to really take care of animals other than my dogs right now. My friend had one that was just sweet as can be.. Her other one was hateful, but the sweet one has always made me want a bunny. I always had guinea pigs growing up. Guinea pigs definitely have a special place in my heart too, but bunnies are awesome as well!

Puck

Registered Member
Well, this is the second one I've had, the first one I kind of...inherited and she was a bitch. Like, literally. But I'm pretty sure it was because she was sick and I just didn't know it until it was too late. She had an abscess in her tooth. Her name was Lola and despite her bitchiness, I loved her.
Chester though, he's the sweetest thing I've EVER met. I rescued him from the Humane Society last October. Someone left him in his cage on the side of the road and he was the oldest bunny there that had actually had any kind of trauma and he seemed to just cling to me when I picked him up, so I took him home!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Awwwwwwwwww!!!! That is wonderful. I love rescue stories. I suppose if I ever decide to get one I will see about getting one from a shelter around here! That would be nice, I always like to get rescue animals. Sometimes I really do think they know that you are doing something great for them and just give you all the love in the world.. I am crazy though >.>

Puck

Registered Member
I always think that too! They have to sense that you're doing something good for them.
And rescue stories ARE the best, I just find it so hard to walk into a shelter...I ended up crying when I got Chester because I couldn't take all of them home. I felt like a huge baby and haven't been able to go back in since.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yay!!! I am really glad that you posted the pictures!

He is adorable and that is great that you were able to rescue him! I totally would love to have a bunny, but with house being a zoo already, I doubt I would get one until I moved out. My friend Jessica has a bunny name Charlie and he has the funniest and most awesome personality.