Medication

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Jul 29, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

What kind of prescribed medication do you take (not over the counter), what is it for and what does it do?

I take 1mg of Alprazolam, its for anxiety and it really helps me calm down when I get stressed. It kinda gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, and people around me say I'm pretty cool and not tense all the time when I take it.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Nothing. I have a hard time even taking aspirin for a headache. I think it would depress me to have to be on a prescribed medication. I'd see it as my body failing me somehow.

3. Sim

Sim Registered Member

200-400mgs of Amisulpride per day, as prophylaxis against psychosis.

Optional 25mg to 75mg of Promethazine against anxiety, when necessary.
    ------
    Be careful, like all Benzodiazepines, it is highly addictive.

I took Lorazepam for a while and when I cancelled it, I couldn't sleep for three days.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I do not take any prescription medictions anymore.. Occasionally I will use albuterol for my asthma, but even that I try not to take. I hate taking medicines. I used to take so many of them, but nothing ever made me feel better, and now I feel more well since I have stopped them all.

The only thing I do have is the Implanon.. if you want to consider that prescription medication. It is a birth control implant I have in my arm.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I take Eltroxin. For hypo thyroid.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

None, used to take two anadin a day to keep my migrains in check.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Percocet for my back, 800 mg of Motrin for my TMJ and birth control pills

8. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

i have albuteral inhaler from when i get panic attaks mostly cause i lose lung control.... i used to take welbutron for depression/quitting smoking but i stopped... im like angel i dont even take advil for headaches or anything for cramps...not cause im worried my body is crapping out on me but because im worried i'll get a tolerance and when i need it, pain meds wont work.... except vicadin already doesnt, it just makes me stay up.... thats not from taking it to much my body just reacts bassakwards to it..

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Sulfameth/Trimethoprim and Cephalexin for MRSA

Plus this Prascion body wash for antibacterial stuff

Annnnnd altabax to actually put on any MRSA bumps.

10. Megoblock

Megoblock Registered Member

Asthma medicine and that's it :) I used to take trileptal and lexapro for bipolar or whatev but I stopped that a while ago.