• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Medical School

DarkPrince

I want to become a surgeon and I'm a senior in high school. I goofed off my entire high school career which was a stupid horrible decision but it was one that I made and no point bitching about the past. I recently decided it is what I want to do but it's so damn expensive for schooling. I know it'll be hard but through hard work and dedication anyone can do anything if they don't have learning disabilities. So scholarships are out of the question cause I plan on taking a year or so between high school and college, it's something I have to do. So, will student loans get me through? I know I will probably be paying them off for the rest of my life which sucks fucking dick, but for someone who knows about this; will it be hard to pay off the debt? Will I be able to manage? If I somehow don't find a job right afterwords I think I will kill myself.