• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

mecha or regular fighting

F

figet

do you like mech fighting or do you like more the punch someone in the face fighting ? post what you think and why thanks

Vegito728

Registered Member
I dunno I love the fights like rurouni kenshin and samurai champloo but then I think of Gundam Wing and all the awesome fights in it so I have no opinion.

F

figet

you raise a good point i agree with you i like animes like inuyasha and then again i like animes like gundam and neo gen

M

Masakado

Hmmm hard to say really, I too like all types of fighting as long as it's awesome. Gundam battles are awesome, but sometimes they get very technical and so it's more frustrating than fun. It depends on the anime I think, sometimes the fights are good sometimes they aren't.