• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mech Here...

M

Mech

Howdy everyone.
My names Mech and I guess thats about it, lol. I'm a senior at high school, homosexual, mostly a movie buff but anime's a close 2nd on my list, and I LOVE to play Dance Dance Revolution and In the Groove (playing since freshman year :D). If you wanna be friends and such that'd be awosme. My name means I use to be the mechanic for the DDR machine at the arcade job I use to have so I stuck with it, good times lol.

~Laters

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
OOO new noob to poke!!! *pokes*

Welcome to the forum, don't piss me off or else! (read under the banner!) and well....enjoy!! ^___^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you wil lwill become active member here at central Fusion enjoy yourself.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Welcome and be good which means stay active.;)