Meat or Vag?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Bliss, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Are you a meat eater, or a vagitarian? If you are a vaggie, why? is it because of moral reasons or sexuality reasons,,,,

I'm a sausage sucker, although I do like vaggies and vagetarian meals,,i dont always have to have cock:lol: I do like "fish" and "seafood" also. There are of course some people who dont eat cock but are not really vagetarians, as in they will eat go down on a woman etc.

Also.. to the meat eaters,,, have you ever eaten any other than the normal meats we eat everyday?I have eaten Horse cock (although i didnt know it was horse at the time) and rabbit (rabbit was eaten a lot here at one time,, North east England) I havent eaten ostrich penis, or kangaroo testicles ,, or alligator sperm:-/:lol:
    When i found out i had taken Horse dick,, i nwas like OMG!! i have taken horse!!!:-o:sick: and made sure i didnt do it again,,, isnt that hypocritical of me though? i mean whats the difference between a horse and a man really:shake:

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You're so awesome, I'll bet your knobs don't stop at 10.

[​IMG]

Also, doesn't the post above this one look like Bob's getting pounded in the butt by a giant fist?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

What she said.

That was AWESOME.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

lolol <3

love you all and your rep comments

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I still remember going out with friends to The Cheesecake Factory, and nearly dying of laughter at the menu when I noticed they offered fish tacos.

Also, post awesome rep comments, pls

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like eating vaggies as much as possible. The sheer amount of carbs from the blue waffles are enough to sustain me.

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh the rep comments were people saying they loved me and how awesome I am. You know... The usual.