Meaning of Allmstwgp

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
Before I was hired by a local city government as a code official. I was a plumbing contractor. allmstwgp=almost world's greatest plumber.

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
Thanks Teena, I just looked at your auction and I had the same idea that you did about advertising on my house. I was going to auction off space on the house we are planning to build soon. I thought that it would be pretty cool to have a sign in our yard about "This house was sponsored by...................." , but being the good public servant that I am I checked into our ordinances and found that I could not do it. LOL

teena

Registered Member
Hi
Sorry to hear you cant do this in your town, as far as I know im the only one on ebay who has done this I know now that there are a few now trying to do the same thing after mine but I just hope mine gets big. :) Talk to you soon!
Teena

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like the name brerak down. Welcome to the boards hope you have a good time here. The same thing here where I live (Co , Denver) .I tried to put a huge Colorado Avalanche logo on my roof to show suport for my home team. I almost got a ticket. They were nice and gave me 2 days to remove it. Took me a week to make it though. Oh well can't blame a guy for trying. Till next time.. :warp:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wait, I have a question about your name world's greatest plumber...

Allmstwgp:

Allmst = Almost... it's the same number of letters, why didn't you just make the first part Almost LOL!? There is only 1 l in it anyway? I'm confused. :lol:

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
Wait, I have a question about your name world's greatest plumber...

Allmstwgp:

Allmst = Almost... it's the same number of letters, why didn't you just make the first part Almost LOL!? There is only 1 l in it anyway? I'm confused. :lol:
When I first thought of the name I used it on AOL, this was several years ago, and believe it or not it was already used. I never did talk to the other member to see what his/her's meant. I did have someone ask me once if it meant "almost white gay and proud" LOL

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Allmstwgp said:
When I first thought of the name I used it on AOL, this was several years ago, and believe it or not it was already used. I never did talk to the other member to see what his/her's meant. I did have someone ask me once if it meant "almost white gay and proud" LOL
Thats a creative interpretation of its meaning...welcome to the forum...I'm an architecture student...maybe we'll run into each other in the future...hopefully not for a bad reason....good luck with your auctions