Meaning of Allmstwgp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allmstwgp, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Allmstwgp

Allmstwgp Registered Member

Before I was hired by a local city government as a code official. I was a plumbing contractor. allmstwgp=almost world's greatest plumber.

2. teena

teena Registered Member

Hello
    Thanks for letting us know, thats pretty cool! Welcome to the site hope you have fun here!
    Teena

3. Allmstwgp

Thanks Teena, I just looked at your auction and I had the same idea that you did about advertising on my house. I was going to auction off space on the house we are planning to build soon. I thought that it would be pretty cool to have a sign in our yard about "This house was sponsored by...................." , but being the good public servant that I am I checked into our ordinances and found that I could not do it. LOL

4. teena

teena Registered Member

Hi
    Sorry to hear you cant do this in your town, as far as I know im the only one on ebay who has done this I know now that there are a few now trying to do the same thing after mine but I just hope mine gets big. :) Talk to you soon!
    Teena

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I like the name brerak down. Welcome to the boards hope you have a good time here. The same thing here where I live (Co , Denver) .I tried to put a huge Colorado Avalanche logo on my roof to show suport for my home team. I almost got a ticket. They were nice and gave me 2 days to remove it. Took me a week to make it though. Oh well can't blame a guy for trying. Till next time.. :warp:

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wait, I have a question about your name world's greatest plumber...

Allmstwgp:

Allmst = Almost... it's the same number of letters, why didn't you just make the first part Almost LOL!? There is only 1 l in it anyway? I'm confused. :lol:

7. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Welcome! Your gonna love it here :)

8. Allmstwgp

When I first thought of the name I used it on AOL, this was several years ago, and believe it or not it was already used. I never did talk to the other member to see what his/her's meant. I did have someone ask me once if it meant "almost white gay and proud" LOL

9. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

Thats a creative interpretation of its meaning...welcome to the forum...I'm an architecture student...maybe we'll run into each other in the future...hopefully not for a bad reason....good luck with your auctions

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well looks like it's your BDAY today according to the bottom of the main page!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D