Mean Questions

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok I prepared myself for those questions we all dread getting from our auctions. Those questions that get sent by those people who dont know how to say something nice, or say nothing at all. So far I have done really well at just deleting them and not even responding, but this morning I read one that just hit a nerve with me and I posted it on my auction. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but I thought that I come back with a good response. Anyway here is my auction link, take a look at the questions and you'll see the one I'm talking about.

Its BUSY here at work, so I got to get to doing some stuff. I will be back later on today!! Ohhhh and hopfully (fingers crossed) might actually be able to get online at home tonight! YEAHHHHH Hmmmm we'll see!!

Ta Ta!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587116414&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

teena

Registered Member
Hi
I know I just hate having all the mean emails I have been having a few with my auctions some I answer some I don't, I think you did very well with your responds and that should shut them up! Try not to take it to the heart there are many out there that just enjoy being mean and don't care who they hurt! Good Luck with your auction and just keep smiling!
Teena:)

TGirl

Registered Member
We all get them...ohhh I am so sorry you had to deal with this person....I can feel your emotion in your responce....
We can not spend our lives caring what others think of us and what we do....especially people we don't even know....but in the end it still hurts and angers us...

I am sorry
~Trina~

What a jerk! You don't have to waste a moments breath proving to anyone that it's true! It's poor pathetic people like that who make the world sad! Don't let it get to you too much, because in the end...that idiot is NOTHING!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Oh I know and I have done really well to just ignore the mean questions. But that one just seem to hit a nerve. I guess it was the Heartless thing that got to me. In the future I will try to not let that mess get to me.............

nani1987

Registered Member
just try not to think about it... yeah we all do get them I had some that really ticked me off when i was doing my gp auction my wheelchair and let me tell you i deleted about 4 or 6 email that was very nasty to me... doubting me and my illness it is like do i have to make a copy of my mri and my doctor's note to prove it........ but i have nothing to prove to anyone but my family......so just ignore those nasty emails I do now nothing to get stress over.. i added u to my wlist too.. good luck......nani

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thanks girl! I have had ALOT more positive than negative anyway. I got a check for 25 bucks from a lady who read my auction, but instead just mailed me money. I didn't even know it was coming! I have wrote her a letter and sending a card to thank her.

SPeaking of cards.........I got a nice thank you card from a little boy who got stiffed on a computer! That card sure put a big smile on my face! Its going in my box of keepsake stuff! :)

Msbabedoll said:
Thanks girl! I have had ALOT more positive than negative anyway. I got a check for 25 bucks from a lady who read my auction, but instead just mailed me money. I didn't even know it was coming! I have wrote her a letter and sending a card to thank her.

SPeaking of cards.........I got a nice thank you card from a little boy who got stiffed on a computer! That card sure put a big smile on my face! Its going in my box of keepsake stuff! :)
Sure is nice to hear when people are generous like that! :D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh Jen...these peeps only harrass you because they are bitter and lonely. Disregard his ugliness and keep you chin up, you beautiful happy chin. :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah I put it in my savings account today. Its beginning to build up. I"m giving Kayla a 100.00 out of it though end of the month so she can go with my brother's family to florida on a camping trip. I think she'll like that and she does deserve something good.