Mean People on Ebay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

There are mean and heartless people on ebay. I got some emails that are "supposedly" from Golden Palace saying that they want to make an offer on my lifetime forehead advertising auction. I emailed them back and got a mean reply saying that it was a joke and said to get a job you (expletive). I did not reply to that email because they will probably place false bids on my auction and now know that it wasn't from Golden Palace. Those kind of people should not be on ebay.

2. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Dragon, You should definately report them for both harrassment and impersonating another bidder.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I did report them to ebay and hopefully they get what they deserved. I do work but the boss is not giving me enough hours because of me coming back from heart surgery and i can see where he's coming from on that. I wanted more hours so that I can pay for my medical bills. He just wants me to take it easy and get use to doing things again and will give me my regular hours soon. So I hope the auction can help me out a little.