• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

me=new

R

robotvman

so what is this site.... er forums about??

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
me=mod=higher rank=noob poker!

It's a forum...we discuss things/

Welcome and enjoy!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's pretty general we have a lot of cool sections like Anime section, Mature Discussions, which almost everyone likes, and we have Gaming and Media sections.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join hopefully you will become an active member here at Central Fusion enjoy yourself.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome the the boards. Stay active.;)

B

Bio248

just talk about what you want to talk about and enjoy conversations. some of us may even be knowledgeable enough to answer questions for you!

eh..make fun of people if anything else, its entertaining but can get you in trouble 8)

Ã

Æshættr

Make sure to check out the arcade too. It passes the time when nobody is posting.

Blur

iPimp
definately lol

and you will never beat my breakout score, nor vegita's poker score. :D

welcome

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well you can beat it if you lucky enough, but if you do I will play it until I beat there score.