• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MD atmo improving?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Now that the Republicans are happy, it seems like less of a crispily contentious corner and more of a shared group experience. Can I get a second, or is it just me?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I think it is because EI is back!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
C'mon Tuck, you know us right-wingers HAVE to argue about something:p

Obama is still president so there is still plenty to complain about:)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Could be so, SS. I know that his ST posts have that effect here.

Oh, welcome to Sub-Talk, by the way. It's a whole big area of the site that you may want to explore. :lol:
------
C'mon Tuck, you know us right-wingers HAVE to argue about something:p

Obama is still president so there is still plenty to complain about:)
Haha, that he is. :cute: Maybe I should have said, "Now that the Republicans are happier..."

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Also, Sim is a good poster. Sometimes he really gets going and runs off the track but he doesn't get purposely insulting. He makes me laugh when he gets all worked up! BTW, I mean that in a nice way!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Truth be told, Tuck, there are some Republicans I'm not all that crazy about either. For the first time I actually voted for a Democrat for governor, although he lost. Rick Perry lost me about 5 years ago and he was never able to get me back.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
No politics in Sub-talk!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Truth be told, Tuck, there are some Republicans I'm not all that crazy about either. For the first time I actually voted for a Democrat for governor, although he lost. Rick Perry lost me about 5 years ago and he was never able to get me back.
Yea, I don't really see "us" as republicans anyway. Conservative and/or libertarians maybe. Someone left the gate open and the republicans left the ranch, we're trying to herd the good ones back and brand the others with a big scarlet "D" :lol:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Also, Sim is a good poster. Sometimes he really gets going and runs off the track but he doesn't get purposely insulting. He makes me laugh when he gets all worked up! BTW, I mean that in a nice way!
Hats off to Sim, for sure. There have been MD instances where he's definitely kept my blue-state head from exploding. :tic:

A glimmer of hope! I'd ask what you thought of Richards, but I'm afraid of my thread getting moved over there. :lol:
------
Yea, I don't really see "us" as republicans anyway. Conservative and/or libertarians maybe. Someone left the gate open and the republicans left the ranch, we're trying to herd the good ones back and brand the others with a big scarlet "D" :lol:
My ears perked up at the end of that. We'll take the whole centrist faction that you're throwing away!

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
:lol: I wasn't talking about centrists, I was talking about big government big spending ruling class RINOs. Like the ones that took over the party starting with GHW Bush. Those blue-blood country club repubs can GO NAO!

Leaning Libertarian as I do now, I think that is more centrist. Individual freedom and liberty should not be values of the "right" they should be the shared values that bring us together as Americans!