McNabb

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have a few Eagles fans on these forums, so I decided to start a topic about Donovan.

A couple of years ago, the fans were saying that the Eagles should get rid of McNabb and move on, due to injuries and poor play. But McNabb had a pretty good season last season, so some of the fans change their minds.

What are your thoughts on McNabb now, should they keep him or move on.

None Eagles fans can reply obviously.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've always been a big McNabb fan (full disclosure, I hate the Eagles) but he's been a damn good QB for years now. Philly fans need to remember how hard it is to find a franchise QB, hell, we went for years since Aikman retired just HOPING someone, ANYONE could come in and at least keep us competitive.

McNabb has certainly had his accuracy problems over the years, but overall he's a very good QB who has also had the added threat of running. He's tough, playing hurt many times throughout his career. With recievers like Jackson and now Maclin, and I like Avant too, btw, he should have a much better year this year.

They should definitely keep him.

teron

Registered Member
The recievers are nice, but the added security along your Oline will really make the Eagles a far more complete team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always been a huge McNabb fan as well, and when he has receivers to throw to, he's an even better quarterback. He might not be so quick on his feet anymore, because of the past injuries, but if he needs a few yards on the ground he can get them. I think Philly fans have been kind of harsh on him, it's not his fault that during the last few years he didn't have good wide receivers. I think they should keep McNabb and run with him till his career is pretty much over.