McMahon's Announcement on Raw

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Doc, May 26, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

New draft in four weeks!

I've been waiting a long time for this. I'm hoping for Undertaker to RAW and Orton, Cena, or Jericho to Smackdown.

Any predictions/hopes?

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm really hoping that smackdown doesn't get completly destroyed in the draft again

Millz likes this.
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, Smackdown needs help, it's way too boring. I love the draft though, now I have a reason to watch!

4. padd

padd Registered Member

If the deadman and edge leave smackdown i'll have no reason to watch. They make smackdown. I usually watch smackdown more but in recent weeks ive been keeping up with raw as well. y did mcman say he is gonna give out 1,000,000$???

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont think we'll see Cena or HHH or HBK move but I could see Jericho moving to Smackdown. I also hope they keep MVP on Smackdown as the show needs him. Orton might make sense to move over as well. Umaga is almost a sure thing to go to SD! and I could also see Punk going to Raw.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

Well Jericho, won't be bringing the Intercontinetal title to Smackdown, would he?

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I could see it happening if and only if Matt Hardy and the US title go to RAW. It's possible.

I think Umaga to SD! would work. I'd like to see Punk to SD! or RAW...part of me thinks SD! needs him more, but who knows after the draft.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

My thoughts exactly. He's made a few appearences on Smackdown, which i've seen. He was very good on the mic and he had good matches vs Palumbo and Edge.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Either way I think Punk needs to move away from ECW...whether its Raw or Smackdown. I'd also move Elijah Burke somewhere since he's doing nothing right now.

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Burke would be awesome on SD! or RAW...he needs it.