McDonald's Application

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's a funny application that apparently was actually submitted to McDonalds. I'm not sure what my official stance on such comments on an application would be. My first instinct would be a no just to be safe but apparently this guy actually did get hired. Keep in mind that this is McDonalds too though. :D

Anyway enjoy:

:lol:

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Oh my gosh. Maybe I am filling out my applications wrong.

3. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

Ya, I wouldn't suggest using any "witty" comments like these on your applications for professional businesses.

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Man, I so filled out my Sears application the wrong way.

Wish I had seen that sooner, I could have been president already.

5. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

That was funny and I bet he was pretty surprise to be hired. I guess they hire anyone that just wants a job.

6. Firzen

Firzen Registered Member

Good answer :D
    Perhaps they have hired him because McDonalds want to be more simpatico towards population, i don't know.

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Things like this can only be done at places like McDonalds, anywhere else and they'll think that you are an idiot, I would really dislike getting the job if I submitted this resume because then my resume would forever have McDonalds on it. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with working there but it's not good for your resume especially if you have had any job that requires college

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yeah, but do you think someone would really put a job like that on a real resume? It's not really lying to leave out a fast food or small part time job if it isn't important, unless you did it along with your education and can explain it well at your interview.

9. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

All I know from all my part time job experiences there are some strange people out there. That guy is at least halfway intelligent to sound so witty. Now I deliver pizza's part time while I am student teaching and make decent money for a part time job doing it. Yet when I think of the people who apply and get hired there sometimes it makes me just want to quit on the spot. Yet I remind myself I almost have my degree.

10. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

Could this application be more stupid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: