• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

McCown out, Culpepper to start at QB for Raiders against Dolphins

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is great news, I love Culpepper, I am hoping that he has an amazing job so the Raiders make him the nuber, the best thing about this is that he's playing against the Dolphins I hope he plays so well, and kills them that the Dolphins will be asking themselves why did we release this guy. Can't wait for this game.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
This is great news, I love Culpepper, I am hoping that he has an amazing job so the Raiders make him the nuber, the best thing about this is that he's playing against the Dolphins I hope he plays so well, and kills them that the Dolphins will be asking themselves why did we release this guy. Can't wait for this game.
As a Dolphins fan im hoping against that, I dont want to see him humiliated or anything like that. Its just were are struggling enough we dont need our former QB torching on the field we to get our first win I hope it comes soon. Good luck to Clupepper and the good luck to the Dolphins.

C

CJBSRS

I think its hilarious to hear some of the guys on NBC last night say he passed all over the Dolphins enroute to such a great game. He called his own number after Fargas got them inside the 10. He only had 75 yards passing

H

hendu

He had a good game, just not passing. The Raiders exposed the Dolphins for having absolutely no run defense. If you give up 179 rushing yards to Justin Fargas of all people, you deserve to lose. Culpepper played better than McCown has, and proved he's a good leader. The times he did throw he was on the money for the most part. He just didn't need to throw the ball.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He didn't have a lot of passing yards but he did have five touchdowns two passing and three rushing, and when he did score those touchdowns he showed the fans that his knee was o.k and I loved it, hopefully he'll be starting next game, but hopefully he can have a better stat sheet, yards wise.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I thought his celebrations were classless, but maybe thats because they were against my team. He was taunting fans for no reason at all, it wasnt the fans who benched him and it wasnt the fans who released him it was the Dolphins organization. T.O. gets fined for his celebration and Daunte doesnt...something is wrong here.

C

CJBSRS

The Five TD's he got only made the dumbass fantasy player who decided yto pick him up happy. Had it not been for Fargas to get him close to the goalline where he should let Fargas get the ball cuz he did all the work, but he wanted to prove knee ok fine but he didnt run for 100 yards oin that knee only 1

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Whenever you had five total touchdowns it's condired to be a great game. He didn't pass the ball as we were use to see him do in Minnesota, but he run like his oldself. I was watching part of this game, and I have a gut feeling that the Raiders can win a lot of games with Daunte Culpepper has their quarterback. Well a lot of games is maybe a big statement but a lot more then people thought they'd win this year. But will have to wait and see how his next game goes, because í'm sure he was extra motivated playing his old team.