MAZE CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by ChinUp, May 15, 2007.

1. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

Ok peeps thought it would be fun to make up Mazes to challenge you brainiacs with .. I'm offering cash prizes .. 50,000 vbBux to the first person who can post up the completed maze .. all forum members are free to take part .. even the Admin :w00t:
    .............................................................................................................................
    [​IMG]
    ........................................................................................................................................................................'

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

aw hell.....:scared:

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Where's the start and the end? These need to be marked, otherwise we don't know if we've possibly won.

I ask because I only see one entrance in, meaning we have to get to the 'middle'.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

The openings are at the top right and bottom right.

6. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

thats the spirit .. either opening can be the start or finish ..

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Ah sod, missed that opening...ta for marking it anyway

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It was actually quite easy, when I took the minute I needed to do it. :/

[​IMG]

9. HOLY SHIITE.

Mal > God (oh no here comes chinup...)

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I think it was easier because I worked top down, there was only like, 1 reasonable choice at every turn the whole way because the other way usually went into a region already encompassed by lines I had taken, and there are huge lengths where it was just a simple path with no popssible turns especially at the begining.