MAZE CHALLENGE

Ok peeps thought it would be fun to make up Mazes to challenge you brainiacs with .. I'm offering cash prizes .. 50,000 vbBux to the first person who can post up the completed maze .. all forum members are free to take part .. even the Admin :w00t:
.............................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................'

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Where's the start and the end? These need to be marked, otherwise we don't know if we've possibly won.

I ask because I only see one entrance in, meaning we have to get to the 'middle'.

I think it was easier because I worked top down, there was only like, 1 reasonable choice at every turn the whole way because the other way usually went into a region already encompassed by lines I had taken, and there are huge lengths where it was just a simple path with no popssible turns especially at the begining.