Mayweather vs Mosley

wolfheart

Registered Member
Floyd Mayweather continued his unbeaten record last night with a points win over Shane Mosley.
Mayweather made the fight look all his own according to the judges cards, with scores reading that he had 11 of the 12 rounds.
I missed this fight, but have done some reading and will watch it later.

Surely the boxing world has to find a way of getting Pac and mayweather in the ring now, I believe that it is the only fight left for Mayweather now, and would love to it happen late this year or early next year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen the match either, but I heard that Mayweather took a few bad hits but for the most part he dominated the match. I'm going to try and watch the match sometime this week.

I really hope we see Pac vs Mayweather as well. They need to make it happen.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I saw the fight last night. Mosley caugh Mayweather with a couple of rights in the second round, the second one made Mayweather's knees buckle a bit. He definitely got him but couldn't close it out. After that Mayweather dominated the fight, from the third round on. If he were a harder puncher he probably would have knocked out Mosely, he got some great power punches in but none that could knock Mosley down.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Man was that a good fight. I watched it last night as well and I enjoyed every second of it. Mayweather needs to fight Pac and fill up an arena like Cowboy Stadium. It's the only main event that can revitalize boxing.