Mayweather vs Mosley

Discussion in 'Boxing / MMA' started by wolfheart, May 2, 2010.

1. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Floyd Mayweather continued his unbeaten record last night with a points win over Shane Mosley.
    Mayweather made the fight look all his own according to the judges cards, with scores reading that he had 11 of the 12 rounds.
    I missed this fight, but have done some reading and will watch it later.

Surely the boxing world has to find a way of getting Pac and mayweather in the ring now, I believe that it is the only fight left for Mayweather now, and would love to it happen late this year or early next year.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen the match either, but I heard that Mayweather took a few bad hits but for the most part he dominated the match. I'm going to try and watch the match sometime this week.

I really hope we see Pac vs Mayweather as well. They need to make it happen.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I saw the fight last night. Mosley caugh Mayweather with a couple of rights in the second round, the second one made Mayweather's knees buckle a bit. He definitely got him but couldn't close it out. After that Mayweather dominated the fight, from the third round on. If he were a harder puncher he probably would have knocked out Mosely, he got some great power punches in but none that could knock Mosley down.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Man was that a good fight. I watched it last night as well and I enjoyed every second of it. Mayweather needs to fight Pac and fill up an arena like Cowboy Stadium. It's the only main event that can revitalize boxing.