Mayweather vs Marquez

Discussion in 'Boxing / MMA' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a big boxing match this upcoming Saturday, it will be between Mayweather vs Marquez. Mayweather hasn't fought in a long time, so some fans believe there will be some rust on his side, but personally I think he'll befine.

I say Mayweather wins in a sixth round knockout.

What are your predictions?

2. Southpaw

Southpaw Registered Member

Although I never got round to making a prediction, I'd have gone along with you on that one.. The only thing that surprised me in hindsight is JMM lasting the distance.. I can only recall him landing cleanly on about 4 occasions..
    You have to give it to Mayweather.. He's an extraordinary fighting machine, & I now firmly believe that he'll do exactly the same to Pacquiao or Cotto.. Technically, he's a better fighter than Ali, Leonard, Pep or Robinson & I don't see anyone coming close to beating him.. I liken him to a highly tuned & spiteful radar system that cannot be penetrated.. I'm confident he'll retire undefeated..

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree, I'm surprised that he didn't knock out Marquez either, but he definitely handle him through out the match. I personally don't think anyone can beat him, not even Pacquaio. Mayweather was born to be one of the best boxers of all time, he's quick, he's got a good fist, his defense is impressive. I don't see him losing either.