• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mayweather vs Cotto

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh please, let Cotto win. :D

Who's watching this? It'll be at an ungodly hour over here when it finally shows there so I'll just catch up with results after.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'll be watching it, or at least part of it. I'm not sure what time I'll be home but I'm hoping to catch it.

I'm pulling for Mayweather.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just think that if both Mayweather and Pacquio will lose their matches, that'll shut up their camps who have been bragging for years about who is the best. :D

Either way, I hope the match tonight will be a good one.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm ordering this like I order all big fights. I'm rooting for Cotto.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I will have to catch this fight at a later date, but I am hoping that Cotto gets the win, guess im hoping that he does the ultimate job and KO's Mayweather.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mayweather won, not really surprised but it was definitely closer than I thought it would. Here's the scorecard.

Mayweather wasn't his dominant self and that's credit to Cotto.

Here's one of the best shots of the night.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh dang, we won't hear the end of it yet. Unless Pacquiao loses his next fight. I heard Cotto put a good performance. He should have just KO'd Mayweather before the end.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Cotto fought a hell of a fight but Mayweather is just too much. I threw and landed more punches, and it great at making people miss. Very good fight, but Floyd won that fight. I loved the Alvarez/Mosely fight, that was a hell of a fight as well.

BigBob

Registered Member
That's one thing that I don't think most fans don't give Mayweather. Oh, Mayweather is a bitch and you could knock him out? Show me that you could even get a clean shot on him with as fast as he is and how easily he makes people miss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Boxing / MMA 9
Millz Boxing / MMA 21
CaptainObvious Boxing / MMA 0
ysabel Boxing / MMA 33
CaptainObvious Boxing / MMA 19