Mayweather/Big Show segment almost gets real

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

That scene last night reminded me of Austin and Tyson from 1998. I thought it was extremely well done. Thank God it turn into a real brawl.

2. I like where this is going, Show just giving a small dimenstration of what he can do to Mayweather. This has heated up to something big, and I hope it's even bigger at Mania unlike the Taker VS. Kane match at WMXX, there was alot of hype but the match sucked.

3. Millz

I should also mention the double turn last night. Big Show is now the face and Mayweather is now the heel. He was getting a ton of heat last night.

4. I loved it when Mayweather was boo'ed like he was...And with him consistantly throwing that money at Show like he was, he had it com'en.

5. padd

padd Registered Member

This is something I wanna watch on Mania. I havent watched it in years LOL i'll be rooting for Big Show even though i'm a mysterio "fan".

6. You know "mysteriously" something is gonna happen for Show to lose. Just so boxing wont look bad.

7. Millz

I'd be shocked if we didn't see some interference somewhere in favor of Mayweather. He cannot beat Big Show on his own.

8. Yep, it's impossible for him to beat Show on his own.

Millz likes this.
  9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Actually with some brilliant acting, Show can actually "lose" to Mayweather.

Still, I'm sure Mayweather will win.

10. Yea some acting and inference, thats the only wat it would look convincing.