• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mayonnaise

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Mayo is the devil incarnate in my opinion. It's one of those things that I have an insane and sometimes unnatural aversion to. Whenever I make my boyfriend's lunch as soon as I need to dip the knife into the mayo I gag a bit. Oh and heaven help me if I get any on my skin. I freak out. I'm the same way with yogurt coincidentally. I think it's a consistency thing.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I used to dislike mayo on basically anything but tuna or egg salad sandwiches. Now, I'm okay with it on other sandwiches as long as there isn't a lot, but it's bad for you, so I figure why bother?

My friend likes peanut butter and mayo on rice cakes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I put Peanut Butter on my rice cakes all the time, I never tried it with Mayonaise, but I don't think it would be all that bad. I hope he doesn't mix the two together though, that would be disgusting.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I LOVE mayo. Nothing is better than a turkey and cheese sandwhich loaaaaded up with mayo. It just has such a good flavor to me. I will admit that I buy the stuff with olive oil which makes it a little bit healthier.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like mustard more, but mayo is ok. I'm not much of a sauces person anyway.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I usually use the light stuff and I only eat it on sammiches.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I'm perfectly content if I never so much as see another jar or package of that stuff in my life. I hate mayo. Even the word mayonnaise gets me shuddering.

Saffy

Registered Member
I like it! the first time i heard of putting it on fries was when i was living in Belguim over 20 years ago... although it does seem to be taking off her the past year or so now. I usually have ketchup or vinegar on mine though:)