Mayonnaise

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by SithZombree, Aug 29, 2010.

1. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

How can people put this DISGUSTING condiment on food, ESPECIALLY fries?

Who likes mayo?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm actually a huge fan of Mayonaise. I don't put on my fries but I do know a lot of people that do.

I do put it on sandwiches, hamburgers and many other different things. I just believe it has a real great taste and it adds a lot to the food that I use it for. I can see how people dislike it though.

3. SithZombree

I wish mustard had as many followers as mayo. Mustard needs to take a stand and start hopping in on the food additives.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love mayo. I love mustard, too. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, look for their Garlic Aoli Mustard sauce. it's pure win.

5. SithZombree

Oooooo I will have to try that!

6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I love mayo, but I try to avoid it since its full of empty calories. Light mayo just isn't the same. And since we're talking about mayo, why do containers always say "100% Real Mayo"? Is there actually any fake mayo out there?

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Mayo on fries?!?! Um.. Ew...

I do like mayo.. I like it on my hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches and most cold cut sandwiches; it has to be a very tiny layer of it though.

I try not to use it often though since it isn't really a spectacularly healthy food.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's a thing called Miracle Whip Bubbles, which is portrayed as Mayonaise but it's really salad dressing.

[​IMG]

Pretty sure you guys have that in your area.

I ate Chicken Fingers last night and I dipped them in Mayonaise for the first time, I must admit it was really good.

9. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Miracle Whip FTW!!!
    I love mayo and I do have it with even fries. I prefer mayo to ketchup with fries in fact. I think I learned that on my European travels. :lol:
    I guess, like BR, I can understand why people don't like mayo though. But I just love my mayo.
    That said, I prefer Miracle Whip to any other make... does that mean I prefer fake mayo?? :shifteyes:

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I hate mayo. The only thing I put up with it being on is the fillet tower burger from KFC. Luckily it's disguised with lots of other nice things.
    I love salad cream on chips <3