• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mayonnaise

SithZombree

Registered Member
How can people put this DISGUSTING condiment on food, ESPECIALLY fries?

Who likes mayo?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm actually a huge fan of Mayonaise. I don't put on my fries but I do know a lot of people that do.

I do put it on sandwiches, hamburgers and many other different things. I just believe it has a real great taste and it adds a lot to the food that I use it for. I can see how people dislike it though.

SithZombree

Registered Member
I wish mustard had as many followers as mayo. Mustard needs to take a stand and start hopping in on the food additives.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I love mayo. I love mustard, too. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, look for their Garlic Aoli Mustard sauce. it's pure win.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I love mayo, but I try to avoid it since its full of empty calories. Light mayo just isn't the same. And since we're talking about mayo, why do containers always say "100% Real Mayo"? Is there actually any fake mayo out there?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Mayo on fries?!?! Um.. Ew...

I do like mayo.. I like it on my hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches and most cold cut sandwiches; it has to be a very tiny layer of it though.

I try not to use it often though since it isn't really a spectacularly healthy food.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a thing called Miracle Whip Bubbles, which is portrayed as Mayonaise but it's really salad dressing.

Pretty sure you guys have that in your area.

I ate Chicken Fingers last night and I dipped them in Mayonaise for the first time, I must admit it was really good.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Miracle Whip FTW!!!
I love mayo and I do have it with even fries. I prefer mayo to ketchup with fries in fact. I think I learned that on my European travels. :lol:
I guess, like BR, I can understand why people don't like mayo though. But I just love my mayo.
That said, I prefer Miracle Whip to any other make... does that mean I prefer fake mayo?? :shifteyes:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I hate mayo. The only thing I put up with it being on is the fillet tower burger from KFC. Luckily it's disguised with lots of other nice things.
I love salad cream on chips <3