Maybe you guys can give me some advice

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by TheLostTraveler, Apr 1, 2009.

1. TheLostTraveler

TheLostTraveler New Member

ok well lets see, Recently my GF of the past 6 months breaks up with me to go back to the last guy, told me she was forcing emotions for me that were really for him. whats funny is when she left him to be with me, she said the same thing but in reverse. Weve known each other for at least 5 years, were both 20, she moved in with me when we started going out, I loose my job, a week later my house burns, then after my house burns, she leaves me, O wait, did i forget to tell you that shes pregnant, and says she doesnt know whos kid it might be cause the whole time she was with me she was sleeping with him.

FUN huh?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

so what are you asking? whether you should run screaming?

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

No, it's not FUN.
    The fact that she's pregnant and not sure who the father is proof enough.
    Untill she is sure of her feelings for you, don't waste your time on her.

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Demand a paternity test. Be nice and cordial with her as best you can in the mean time. Do NOT take her back. ever.

5. TheLostTraveler

TheLostTraveler New Member

no i knew that, I just wanted to see what other people thought.
    Good advice and what are you stalking me nibbs? :lol:
    well for the sake of the kid, im going to, just untill i found out if its mine or not...

6. AnitaKnapp

You're going to do what? Be cordial to her, or take her back?

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Sounds like luck is not on your side!

Don't even think about taking her back just for the kid, (if it does turn out to be yours.) Just think what a crappy environment it would be for the kid to grow up in, if you don't trust her, and she's out screwing other people. I think in this situation it would be better for the kid to live with only one of the parents.

On another note...She sounds like a complete bitch!

8. AnitaKnapp

I completely agree with this. Relationships forced just for the sake of the kid do not work, and in my experience has caused more harm than good for the child.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That is the best piece of advise on here. Run far, run fast and run screaming and don't look back.

10. TFHawk

TFHawk Registered Member

Wow.... ummmm... run for the hills! run now! dont think about it! Just do it! Scream, cuss, yell, whatever you want the whole way, just RUN!!!!!