• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Maybe I missed it, but.....

Daemonic

Registered Member
I could have sworn at one point I saw a member for life price....

I was gonna sign up but can't find it. Maybe I'm thinking of an other forum but if it's possible how do I sign up?

Bliss

Sally Twit
What are you talking about, Bob? It's there for me.

GeneralForum.com VIP Membership GeneralForum.com VIP Membership (Pay as you go)
Show your support for GF by becoming a V.I.P. member and experience GF at its best! For a full list of benefits click HERE.
Cost:
-------- US$35.00 US$25.55 US$20.00 US$10.00 GeneralForum.com VIP Lifetime Membership GeneralForum.com VIP Membership (Lifetime)
Show your support for GF by becoming a V.I.P. member and experience GF at its best! For a full list of benefits click HERE

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, the VIP for life shows up for me too.

I've thought about it... but when I run out in June, I'm just gonna get the year. Dropping $150 is a little much for me all at once. I'll just go year-to-year until I stop coming around. Ha.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hmm, I wonder if it doesn't show up for those who aren't VIP. That's kinda fail if ever. :lol: Any other non-VIP want to confirm?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hmm, I wonder if it doesn't show up for those who aren't VIP. That's kinda fail if ever. :lol: Any other non-VIP want to confirm?
Mine's ending in a couple of days. We can see if the lifetime option disappears at that point.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's there for me. Are you looking in the second drop down box?

BigBob

Registered Member
Buy Subscription For: (leave your name here unless you are buying for somebody else)
GeneralForum.com VIP MembershipGeneralForum.com VIP Membership (Pay as you go)
Show your support for GF by becoming a V.I.P. member and experience GF at its best! For a full list of benefits click HERE. Cost:
-------- US$35.00 US$25.55 US$20.00 US$10.00
You don't need a PayPal account to order. All you need is any of the major credit cards below: