• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Maybe everybody should wear diapers!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Lucky little bugger, but i think i've heard of an inicident like that before. A toddler fell from a balcony and landed on it's ass which was cushioned my the nappy o_O

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The parents must be glad they haven't toilet trained him yet.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Sorry if this is a little OT (and/or TMI), Hybrix, but maybe everybody SHOULD wear diapers! I was watching a show on the Travel Channel today called "Vegas Urban Legends" and there was a segment about gambling addicts donning Depends in order to keep their slot machine seats longer without interruption. Such incontinent ingenuity! I'm proud to be an American today. You never hear about people strapping on pee pads before going to a Eurovision taping or a Manchester United match, by golly.

leomay

Registered Member
i think lucky is gotten the god` help.....
couse, in logistic it should not happen ...

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow, lucky kid, I mean how many people would get THAT lucky.

I wonder why the kid decided to go out the window.