May/June Member of the Month

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corona, Jul 1, 2007.

?

Member of the Month

1. Kyo Muramasa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Michael Jordan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Merc

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jeanie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Corona

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Himeko Kurusugawa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Duke1985

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Andrew_Bishop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Nosferatu Alucard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Here it is, I didn't get as many PMs as I would have liked, but I guess I got enough.

And I didn't put Hoosier on there on purpose, he's won enough times. Sorry hoosier.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

My vote goes to MJ again this month. In the time he was gone we all sorta slowed down around here but since he has come back he has gotten many new members and has made a lot of new topics and is really one of the backbone people around here.

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Meko has my vote. She has shown all of us for quite some time how dedicated she is to being a big part of our community. It's high time she received the recognition she so richly deserves.

Hoosier.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My vote goes to Merc he has done a good job in the last month, I've been noticing a lot of his post around the forums, and I've been impress on how he has handle himself around here. Keep up the great work my friend, you're doing a supperb job.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

My vote goes to Himie cause she has been doing an awesome job in the music section as of late. Hinata has been doing good as well there too. Plus we gotta give it up for one of our striving artists right?

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I voted for Jeanie i think she has had the most impact in the past few weeks on FC for a new member.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My vote goes to Kyo because she is the only one who is making sigs for members as of now. ^^

Although Nos is starting to help. ;]

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

And my vote goes to....

Corona. He has been a great addition to the forum over two months and without him, the humour will die.

And who ever voted for me. Thank You

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

There's no doubt that Corona is now a big part of our community. I'd vote for him in a second........next Month. I'm still lobbying for Meko. She's been here much longer.

Hoosier.

10. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Come on guys! Vote for me! I've been back, doing my stuff, and now I'm even starting to make sigs. What do I need to do to squeeze a for more votes out for me?