• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Maximum Ride

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
As anyone heard or read this? Cause it rocks and you should! It's by James Patterson.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I've never even heard of it >.>

Care to give some info Pugz? I've been curious to what it is since you suggested in the Sub-talk thread.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Maximum Ride is a story about 6 kids; Max (the leader), Fang, Iggy(who's blind), Gasman (or Gazzy), Nudge and Angel, that escaped from The School with the help of Jeb, their guardian who disappeared years before the first book began.

The Kids were part of an experiment growing up and they are 98% human and 2% Avian! They have wings and their own talants.

Other experiments The School has are Erasers; humans that can turn into wolf like creatures (and have currently taken over the maximum ride main website --_--), they are sent out to hunt down Max and her flock!

The big question is; Is the The School the only threat Max and the flock have to worry about?

Nope XD

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love that book! In fact, I have a copy of it along with the second one. ^_^ I can't WAIT until the third one comes out!!!!!!!!1

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
It's out sweetie, has been since about april/may everyone on Maxmimum Ride Forum has been talking about it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
*Screams like a little school girl*

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I read the first one and I really liked it. It was a nice departure from his Alex Cross novels.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I officially need to go to my library and check it out, or I need to go to Barnes and Noble and buy it. Pugz you just got me hooked only by just what you said, I love books like those with plots like that!^^

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Seen couple of issues in the stores.

Might go to KMart to pick up two books..