• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Maximum Overdrive

Sephy

Forum Drifter
This was Stephen King's first movie, produced in 1986. It's about a meteor that passes over Earth for 7 days and causes electrical appliances and semi trucks to go nuts and start killing people. It's kinda cheesy, but I love this movie. I found it on DVD for $6 and had to get it. I've probably seen this movie more than any other movie. It's awesome.

Also, a majority of it was shot in Wilmington, NC and I've been to most of the places featured in the movie.

Has anyone here seen it?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

LoLz. That movie was awesome. Just watching everyone getting attacked by their own appliances was very funny to me.

S

SOAD2k8

Never seen it. I thought you were talking about the DDR song of the same name at first oO.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yah I've seen this movie a lot, Sci-Fi tends to air it off and on, it is very good, though really corny.