Movies Max Payne

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's been a lot of video games to movie productions lately, and I believe this one could be a really good one. I've always been a fan of Max Payne, just the way he controls himself, he's a very cool character.

I like how they took Wahlberg to play Max Payne I think he will do a very good job with this role, and this movie should be really exciting.

Max Payne (2008)

Thoughts?

2. spike2937

spike2937 Registered Member

Ooooh

Sounds pretty cool!

The Max Payne games were fun, so I think i'll be seeing this :)

3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Max Payne is in the middle of shooting right now if they haven't finished already. I'm hoping it lives up to the game standard, but I'm still not sure if its too much to ask in terms of deterring from being a good film.

I'd really like to see it though I'm concerned about Moore's track record. He hasn't made that many movies and I didn't really like most of what he's made, but we'll see. I've got my fingers crossed.

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

OMG.. I can't really think of a game character that would be better to portray in a movie. Max Payne has always been a real gritty character in the middle of a disturbingly brutal plot. The feeling of a man waking up from a bullet wound to the head and how he has to focus on an enormous task while fighting off delusional flash-backs.

This could really be a compelling movie.

But they better make another game too!:nod: