Maurice Clarett signs with UFL, Nighthawks.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BigBob, Aug 30, 2010.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I don't think you can really call him an NFL bust, but he did fuck up by being hard headed. He was a great football player who should've just followed the Draft rules like everyone else. I do hope this gives him a fresh start and we see him in the NFL at some point.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This can turn out into an incredible story if he ever makes it to the NFL. He's been working his butt off in recent months to play professional Football again. I really do hope that he makes it to the NFL one day, I was a fan of his while he was a Buckeye, but everything went downhill for him after. It's good to see him get his life back on track.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The guy is an idiot and I feel sorry for him, but I'd like to see him get back on his feet and succeed in football. He's an extremely talented player, so hopefully he'll get in great shape and get his head back on straight.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's ten pounds lighter than he was back in College, but the coach of the Nighthawks says he's in great shape right now. He supposedly didn't lose much of his football skills either since the coach mentioned that we don't need to teach him much since he has God given talents.

Ahman Green is currently his mentor right now, I think it's a good thing to have a person like Green looking out for him at this point.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I really hope this kid is turning his life around. That mess with trying to enter the draft early really messed up his chances in the NFL. He ended up screwing himself over by not staying in shape when he got his shot with the Broncos. His off the field conduct only made things worse.

He deserves a shot and the CFL/UFL has been a great way for many players to work their way back into the NFL.