Matt Leinhart

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Matt Leinhart was a huge stud when he played for USC, but since joining the NFL, he hasn't done much. Do you think he'll ever become a star in this league, or even be a starter? Or you see him being a back up for the rest of his career? Thoughts?

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

He looks completely unprepared when he's in the game. I think he's read too many of his newspaper clippings and doesn't prepare enough. He doesn't seem to have much in regards to leadership qualities either. That could change, he could work harder this offseason, but based on his play thus far, he'll never be more than a backup.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I agree. He just doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing when he's out there. Typical So-Cal stuff...just looks lazy and not interested in learning.

Or hell, maybe he's just not that good haha

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's proven that he can be a good quarterback in College. I know it's much different than the NFL, but he's no Ryan Leaf in my opinion.

I think he needs to mature, that's his problem in my opinion. He needs to stay away from the party life right now, because he can't handle both it seems.

Should be interesting to see him where hes at in a couple of years.
    ------
    Well it looks like Leinart wants to change things around. He's training really hard.

Video - Video Central - FOX Sports on MSN

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  5. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I agree I think with maturity and hard training he could turn into a great NFL QB.